Pages - Menu

Message!

Please Give your Comment

Wednesday 20 February 2013

latest oDesk Readiness Test Answers 2015 for Independent Contractors

oDesk Readiness Test Answers
Latest Odesk Readiness Test Answers of 2015 

 Here is the Latest  oDesk  Readiness  Tes t Answers   2015   now     you   can   easily   pass   this  test  from my    blog   Odesk Test Solution 2015 I'm   try  these   test    answers  on   my   self  and  get great result  in  first   time  i    have    meany     of   OdeskTests Answers  2015  to   share    with   you   in    future  so  feel     free   all   the  my  test  answers   make   you   a  Successful Freelancer   every    one    know  how important the oDesk Readiness Test we have to give Answers all 11 of 11 Question to pass this test if we  fail this  test  so  then we have to try   again  to   pass   this test and we have lost our time in this work so don't  worry  about  this  i   have   Solution   Of   Your   Problem   our  skill    is   main   power  to Make Money  in  odesk.
otherwise  we  did  not  have   any   job   in   odesk  as  a  Independent   contractors  my all experince and  prayers   for  you   i'm  sharing  all  my   tips   and  tricks  to  make  you   good   contractors    for      Make Money At Home Free   so   ready   for   pass   this  test  start   your   odesk   readiness test and   give  these   answers    to   pass  your First Odesk Test and when you pass this so please give feed back   for my blog   also like and   comment and   like my  blog this  is only   i want to you  keep  me  in your prayers   and   vist   my blog   for   latest   information   about   Odesk  test answers  you can follow my blog with   follow  by   email   to  latest   post  and  test   answers   now   we  start   the   test ......



Here Is The 2015 Latest Odesk Readiness Test Answers 



Question. 1 :      The oDesk Team application Time Tracker records which of the following?


 Answer:      All of the above



 Question. 2 :      Which of the following statements about oDesk fees is FALSE?


 Answer:       The oDesk fee is $2/hour for hourly contracts.


 Question. 3 :      Which of the following is TRUE about fixed-price contracts?


 Answer:      How much to pay and when to pay is at the employer’s discretion. 


Question. 4 :       Which of the following are NOT permitted on oDesk?



 Answer:      All of the above


Question. 5 :        Which of the following actions are NOT allowed when applying to job postings?


  Answer:      All of the above


Question. 6 :      Can I start my own agency on oDesk?


  Answer:     Yes! You can create an agency and earn money by selling the services
of your agency contractors.


Question. 7 :      Which of the following are required to qualify for guaranteed payment?


Answer:     All of the above


Question. 8 :      What happens when a contract ends?


 
 Answer:      All of the above



Question. 9:     Which of the following are TRUE about your oDesk Work Diary?




Answer:     All of the above 



  Question. 10:    Which of the following are TRUE about the oDesk dispute process?



 Answer:    All of the above



Question. 11:   Which of the following is FALSE about weekly limits on hourly contracts?



  Answer:   The weekly limit can be changed by the contractor.

That's all i hope you are pass please give comment.



22 comments:

  1. Thank you so much i'm clear this test with your help please share more odesk test answers i'm really need keep it up dear have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you to visiting my blog it's your blog so please share it with your friends and other social networks also follow my blog via email please subscribe to enter your email.

      @Qaiser ali

      dear soon you see new more odesk tests answers please stay with us and keep visiting my blog Thanks alot

      Delete
  3. I see that you have try to help new odesk worker to start working on oDesk. I personally like to thanked you for this commitment. I also trying to help oDesk worker to write Cover letter for oDesk effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nurul Shimul

    Thanks brother for your love it's also your blog if you have any help for new odesk worker so please share with me i can publish it on my blog you can contact my on my email naziamasti@gmail.com
    thanks your visit have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I need a proposal to send to clients as I am new user on oDesk and don't know much abt it. I hope you will guide me properly. Thanks

      Delete
  5. thanks ...
    your answers were very helpful to me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ability to work in your own time and from the comfort of your own home is very appealing, and in the current economic climate, you may find you need some extra money just to pay the mounting bills. Thanks for sharing your informative article.


    Odesk Test

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article is very write, I think this types of topics help more and more, I hope step by step you will post new article those are help us most, thanks for your informative and educative writing.

    Odesk Test

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Farah Diba

      Thanks Alot Sis I'm try to do my best to help pepole and your feedback is much important for me so please if i make any mistake in my work please tell me in your comment God Bless you ..

      Delete
  8. Another good writing, I read you’re all of post. They are very informative and educative. Thanks for sharing like an innovative article. Best wishes for you.



    Odesk Test

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,thank you very much for the information of readiness test.As a new member of odesk will y help me for the future to solve any problem?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes sure dear why not just keep visit my blog and also subcribe via email for latest posts and answers

    ReplyDelete
  11. This topic is very helpful for us,as i want to do work as freelancer and especially as a data entry operator, so i think this post is very necessary for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. good work. i do appreciate this job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello My Name is Naseem i got fail in Odesk Test test were about (1) Office Skills
    (2) Ms word (3) Ms Excel (3) Ms Power Point Please sis i need your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i can post more tests answers soon first i try all of these and then i publish on my blog keep reading my blog

      Delete

Nazia Khan